Crystal Trim Restore
Crystal Trim Restore
Crystal Trim Restore is developed using our innovative surface technology, which is engineered with the very latest cutting-edge ingredients and technological advancements. Crystal Trim Restore treats vehicle plastics and vinyl - restoring, preserving and protecting the surface. It provides an ultra-durable high clarity clear coating which will last for up to 2 years. Crystal Trim Restore has additionally been engineered to cure naturally without the need for any expensive equipment or special facility.
- Overflowing With The Highest Concentration Of High-Tech Ingredients
- Highest Protection & Durability Attainable
- No Specialist Expensive Equipment & Facility Required To Apply
- Up To 2 Years Trim Protection From Various Contamination & UV Radiation
- Designed & Developed To Restore To As New
Applying Crystal Trim Restore onto your vehicle trim will create a strong and ultra durable bond. Once applied, the coating will activate and chemically bond with the plastic molecules on the surface transforming the surface back to an as new condition. The innovative coating is highly engineered to adapt and withstand all potential weather extremes, protecting the paintwork from fading and degrading in the blazing summer sun and in the freezing winter. Additionally, The constant changes in environmental conditions result in the trim on the vehicle expanding and shrinking year round. The chemical structure of Crystal Trim Restore instinctively adapts to the surrounding environmental conditions without causing any damage or cracking to the coating.
Crystal Trim Restore is also water repellant, producing a hydrophobic layer over the trim surface which beads water away from the surface - aiding water to blow away from the surface as you drive!
There are no reviews for this product.
1. remove all dirt and grime from the surface. ensure the surface is completely dry. Wipe down the surface with a degreaser such as coating and residue remover. (if applying multiple layers this step is only required for the first layer).
2. Wrap the blue cloth around the applicator pad and drop between 5 and 10 drops of Crystal trim restore onto the cloth provided.
3. apply to a small area at a time and Apply in overlapping strokes. Remove each area before moving onto another section.
4. If the surface temperature of the vehicle is 5-15°C wait two minutes before removing with a microfibre cloth. if between 15-25°C remove after one minute, above 25°C remove immediately. never apply in direct sunlight and in temperatures over 40°C.
5. Multiple layers can be applied, let each layer cure for 2 hours before reapplying.
6. do not get moisture or dust on the surface for 2 hours during the curing period. after this the surface is dry and the vehicle can be driven. Crystal trim restore will fully crystallise and harden over 7 days. for the best results try to avoid washing or applying any strong chemicals to the vehicle during the first 7 days.
*The average car will use 15ml for the area of trim
*Cars with large areas of trim such as plastic bumpers will need the 30ml bottle
*Do not dry with an infrared light as causes the coating to dry too quickly