Clay Bar (Fine Grade)
Clay Bar (Fine Grade)
Using a clay bar is one of the key ways to remove invisible Industrial pollution and contaminants from the paintwork, if the contaminants are left untreated embedded in the paintwork for too long it will cause the formation of rust.
After use, the paintwork will be as smooth as glass, no longer will there be a rough and coarse feeling which once prevented the perfect finish. At the very least vehicles should be clayed at least once a year.
- Removes Stubborn Contaminants, Ingrained Dirt, Tree Sap & Overspray
- Transforms Paintwork To As Smooth As Glass
- Enhance Paintwork Finish, Enriching Gloss & Finish
- Fine Grade Clay Bar
- Reduces Surface Tension
PAINT CLEANSER CLAY BAR (FINE GRADE)
Paint Cleanser clay bar is developed to remove deeply ingrained contaminants from automotive finishes, such as paintwork and glass. Pure definition clay bars are a key tool within a detailer’s arsenal of products, they effortlessly remove hidden ingrained dirt from paintwork. This transforms the surface to as smooth as glass.
Removing paintwork contamination is vital to achieving the best possible finish on your paintwork. Contamination is not always visible to the naked eye, but it will affect the finish/shine to the paintwork.
Additionally, polishing and waxing contaminated paintwork will cause micro contaminants to be dragged across the surface causing tiny marks and scratches.
WHAT DOES PURE DEFINITION® DETAILING CLAY KIT DO?
WHAT DOES CLAYING DO?
The diagram above gives illustration to the contaminants which the clay bar removes, which regular washing will not Remove. Once the contaminants have been removed via claying they will transform the rough to touch surface to a surface which is as smooth as glass.
There are no reviews for this product.
Our fine grade detailing clay will be the best choice for the majority of users, when used on regular condition paintwork it will remove the all of the contamination.
However, if the paintwork is highly contaminated you may want to use our medium or heavy grade detailing clay. When using the medium or heavy grade detailing clay you may be required to lightly polish the paintwork after use. This is because these heavier grade detailing clay bars can cause micro marring on the paintwork as they remove more stubborn contamination.
- Tear off a section of clay and mold flat to around 5cm x 5cm
- Mold and warm the clay in your hands until it is soft
- Spray a good amount of quick detailer onto your bodywork and clay bar, always try to work within an area of about 20cm x 20cm at a time
- Always keep the area really well lubricated
- Once the clay is dirty, throw away and tear of a new section of clay and continue with the rest of the paintwork
- Rinse the paintwork with water once you have finished and then dry.
- Move onto your polishing (if required) and waxing stage to further enhance and treat the paintwork.