3 Year Ceramic Coating Set
Our Ceramic Coating Set offers two coatings designed to work perfectly together. Crystal Opti-Shield creates a durable protective paintwork coating, Crystal Opti-Gloss enhances the finish and increases the hydrophobic characteristics. Both products have been engineered with the very latest cutting-edge ingredients to cure naturally without the need for any expensive equipment or a special facility.
- Optimum High Gloss Hydrophobic Coating
- Protect & Preserve Your Investment
- No Specialist Expensive Equipment & Facility Required To Apply
- 3 Years+ Paintwork Protection From Various Contamination & UV Radiation
- Both Coatings Designed & Developed To Reveal An Ultra Slick Gloss Finish
Applying Crystal Opti-Shield guarantees an optimum high gloss hydrophobic chemical resistant coating which will bond to surfaces such as paintwork for over 3 years. The coating will crystallise transforming to create a rock hard protective coating which shields and locks in the original paintwork finish, Creating an increased scratch/swirl resistant surface. Crystal Opti-Shield also which makes it difficult for dirt and grime to adhere to the surface of the protective coating
The innovative coating is highly engineered to adapt and withstand all potential weather extremes, protecting the paintwork from fading and degrading in the blazing summer sun and in the freezing and winter. Additionally, The constant changes in environmental conditions result in the vehicle panels expanding and shrinking year round. The chemical structure of Crystal Opti-Shield instinctively adapts to the surrounding environmental conditions without causing any damage or cracking to the coating.
WHEN SHOULD I USE THIS PRODUCT?
Crystal Opti-Shield should be applied after the vehicle paintwork is completely clean and dry. Remove any paintwork scratches or swirl marks before applying.
Crystal Opti-Gloss is the most water-repellent coating which we have ever developed, it causes water to blow away from the surface as your drive! The ultra water repellent coating additionally creates an enriched deep gloss finish, which highlights the true beauty of the paintwork. It adds optimum depth and reflection to dark colours while creating a vivid vibrant glow to lighter paintwork colours.
Crystal Opti-Gloss instantly and simply creates a slick protective UV barrier which makes it more difficult for dirt and grime to adhere to the paintwork, keeping the surface cleaner for longer. Crystal Opti-Gloss can also be applied very quickly, just apply to a small section at a time and wipe the residue away, without delay.
Crystal Opti-Gloss is developed using the same innovative surface technology as our extremely durable ceramic coating Crystal Opti-Shield. Crystal Opti-Gloss can be used on its own or with our ceramic coating Crystal Opti-Shield. When combined with our Crystal Opti-Shield they offer optimum paintwork gloss, optimum paintwork protection and optimum paintwork water repellency.
Each bottle of Crystal Opti-Gloss has enough applications to last over 1 and a half years when applied to an average sized car. Maintenance top-ups every 6 months restores the ultra water repellent layer and slickness to the paintworks surface for the ultimate paintwork protection.
WHEN SHOULD I USE THIS PRODUCT?
Crystal Opti-Gloss should be used either on its own or applied after applying Crystal Opti-Shield or Crystal Opti-Shield+. After application only use a PH Neutral car shampoo to clean the paintwork, such as Gloss Wash Shampoo or Pure Wash Shampoo.
FLAWLESS EDGELESS MICROFIBRE (PACK OF 3)
The Flawless Edgeless Microfibre cloths are developed to polish, buff and shine all vehicle surfaces faster, more thoroughly and more safely than other microfibre cloths on the market. The dual pile weave is ultra plush to the touch, ensuring no scratching or streaking, even on the most delicate vehicle paintwork. The ultrasonic cut, plush edgeless surround of the microfibre towel guarantees no hard edges on the microfibre, creating a swirl free experience.
Our orange Flawless Microfibre cloths are 30x40cm in size and are suitable for the majority of detailing tasks; such as removing polishes, waxes and cleaning all surfaces inside or outside of your vehicle. The plush 365GSM thickness helps absorb the polish, wax and cleaning solutions, while ensuring dirt is pushed deep inside the cloth away from the surface been cleaned, preventing any scratching to the surface.
There are no reviews for this product.
1. Before applying polish away all paintwork imperfections if required. Remove all dirt and grime from the surface. Ensure the surface is completely dry. Wipe down the surface with a degreaser such as coating and residue remover. (if applying multiple layers this step is only required for the first layer).
2. Wrap the blue cloth around the applicator pad and drop between 5 and 10 drops of Crystal Opti-Shield onto the cloth provided.
3. Apply to a small area at a time (for instance the left side of the bonnet) and Apply in overlapping strokes. Remove each area before moving onto another section.
4. If the surface temperature of the vehicle is 5-15°C wait two minutes before removing with a microfibre cloth. If between 15-25°C remove after one minute, above 25°C remove immediately. Never apply in direct sunlight and in temperatures over 40°C.
5. Multiple layers can be applied, let each layer cure for 2 hours before reapplying.
6. Do not get moisture or dust on the surface for 2 hours during the curing period. After this the surface is dry and the vehicle can be driven. Crystal Opti-Shield will fully crystallise and harden over 7 days. For the best results try to avoid washing or applying any strong chemicals to the vehicle during the first 7 days.
7. To further enrich gloss and magnify the Hydrophobic (water beading) characteristics of Crystal Opti-Shield apply a layer of Crystal Opti-Gloss after the 2 hours curing period and then every 6 months.
*The average car will use 30ml for one coating
*Full sized cars including 4x4s and SUVs you will need the larger 50ml bottle
1. Remove all dirt and grime from the surface before applying Crystal Opti-Gloss. Ensure the surface is completely dry on the vehicle.
2. Wrap the cloth around the applicator pad and spray enough Crystal Opti-Gloss onto the face of the cloth provided to get an even saturation.
3. Apply to a small area at a time (roughly 60x60cm). Apply in overlapping strokes and wipe away each area before moving onto the next section.
4. If the surface temperature of the vehicle is 5-15°C wait one minute before removing with a microfibre cloth. if between 15-40°C remove immediately. never apply in direct sunlight and in temperatures over 40°C.
5. Do not get moisture or dust on the surface for 1 hour during the curing period. after this the surface is dry and the vehicle can be driven.
6. Once Crystal Opti-Gloss has been applied only wash your vehicle with a PH neutral shampoo. Do not apply any other wax or sealant products on top as this will impact the water beading characteristics of Crystal Opti-Gloss.
*The average car will have enough applications to last over 1 and a half years